'20 Stupid Mistakes Parents Make When Applying for College Funding' by Dan Evertsz: Book on Sale Now
Dan Evertsz, CEO of The College Money Pros, announces the publication of his informative book '20 Stupid Mistakes Parents Make When Applying For College Funding,' on sale now
AMERICAN CANYON, Calif., October 16, 2018 (Newswire.com) - To help families and their college-bound children prepare for this important educational milestone, Dan Evertsz, the senior partner of The College Money Pros, has written 20 Stupid Mistakes Parents Make When Applying for College Funding. Readers will learn insider tips and secrets in the college planning area. “You don't know what you don't know,” says Dan. Parents will be encouraged to act now and not procrastinate in preparing for the largest financial obligation their family will probably face (other than the purchase of a home).
This book is a step-by-step guide to access free money for college (even for high-income and high-asset families). Knowing this information is like having a flashlight in a dark cave while all other parents stumble around in the dark.
This book is for parents who:
- Have saved for college but would like their savings to go toward retirement instead.
- Have insufficient or no plan to cover college costs for ALL their children.
- Find their student has no idea what career he/she wants to do for the rest of their life.
- Discover their student has no idea which major to select.
- Learn whether their child has chosen a major but has no idea what the job prospects are in his chosen field.
- Have little or no desire to tackle this process on their own.
To order this valuable book, please go to http://collegemoneypros.com/20-stupid-mistakes-parents-make-when-applying-for-college-funding-book/.
ABOUT DAN EVERTSZ:
Dan Evertsz is the senior partner at The College Money Pros, where Dan has helped hundreds of working-class families get funding for college. Over the last 31 years, Dan has been an expert in the real estate, mortgage and financial services industry.
He offers practical methods that are easy to grasp and can be used immediately. His talent is being able to take a complex situation, crystallize the problem and offer a clear solution. As a parent of a recent college graduate, Dan understands the frustration and lack of information parents will encounter.
Source: College Money Pros