Custom Homebuilder Schumacher Homes Opens New Location in Louisville, Kentucky
Design studio and two new showcase homes, Charleston Modern Farmhouse and Olivia Modern Hill Country, are open seven days a week
CANTON, Ohio, September 25, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Schumacher Homes, America’s Largest Custom Homebuilder, is pleased to announce the opening of a brand-new, state-of-the-art design studio and two showcase homes, the Charleston Modern Farmhouse and the Olivia Modern Hill Country, in Louisville, Kentucky.
The Charleston Modern Farmhouse is a gorgeous one-story, 2,400 square foot home with four bedrooms and 2.5 baths with open space, tons of storage and the latest in modern farmhouse style. The exterior of this home provides plenty of curb appeal as well as a covered back porch, great for relaxing and enjoying your view. Other highlights of this floor plan include:
- Large open great room with a wall of windows, providing tons of natural light.
- Home office with built-in cabinets and shelving, creating a productive space.
- Custom kitchen ceiling trim that provides an ode to pure farmhouse design by way of simplicity and rustic charm.
Built specifically with families in mind, the Olivia’s award-winning open floor plan keeps everyone connected, while also providing space. This 2,786 sq. ft. home features three bedrooms, 2.5 baths and displays a newer exterior style called Modern Hill Country, a blend of modern farmhouse and craftsman design elements. The home highlights the exceptional craftsmanship of local millwork and tile artisans. Additional floor plan features include:
- Interior brick walls with construction method called German Schmear, which mimics the look of irregular stones and heavy mortar joints, a homage to the historical pride of the Louisville area.
- Flex room with built-in wine storage – perfect for lounging and enjoying casual conversation.
- A second-story loft that doubles as a learning center with a built-in desk – ideal for homeschooling.
“We’ve been building in nearby areas of Kentucky for a while and noticed a strong demand for a custom homebuilder,” says Paul Schumacher, President/CEO of Schumacher Homes. “Opening this new location allows us to continue our expansion into new markets, build strong relationships with the local trades community and leverage our pricing power by coordinating logistics, offering homeowners the most value with the best quality for their dollar.”
Schumacher Homes of Louisville builds on lots in north central Kentucky and southeastern Indiana and is located at 121 Huntington Ridge Drive, Louisville, Kentucky 40223, conveniently located off the Gene Snyder Fwy.
About Schumacher Homes
Schumacher Homes, based in Canton, Ohio, is America’s largest custom homebuilder, with operations in 32 markets in 14 states across the country. The National Housing Quality award-winning company has built over 19,000 homes, customized to fit each family’s lifestyle, since its founding by Paul Schumacher in 1992. Schumacher Homes takes each customer’s inspiration and gives it a home. Each Schumacher Homes location includes a one-stop shopping design studio and showcase homes displaying the latest in architectural and product trends. Stop in today, be inspired and receive your no-obligation price quote.
Source: Schumacher Homes