CUSVEN to Launch a Kickstarter Campaign for 3 New Watch Collections and Looks to Challenge the Price Point of Luxury Brands
Watchmaker CUSVEN will be launching a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for its three newest collections.
SEOUL, South Korea, September 15, 2021 (Newswire.com) - There are typically five aspects (price, crystal, movement, leather, and small details) of a watch to examine in order to determine the quality of a watch. However, novice watch buyers will end up paying for the brand name and not the actual value of the watch. CUSVEN creates watches with quality that rivals entry-level luxury brands but is offered at a much more affordable price without sacrificing craftsmanship. This was primarily done by establishing close relationships with watch parts suppliers, thereby eliminating the high markup costs. With three new collections (Greenwich, Big Ben, and Arabesque) set to be launched, CUSVEN has announced that the company will be launching a Kickstarter campaign on Monday, September 19 at 9:00 pm (PST) to raise funds for the production of these new collections and to reach the broader watch-enthusiast community.
- The watches in the Greenwich, Big Ben and Arabesque collections start at $459 MSRP. At this price point, watches are considered to be within the enthusiast or quasi-luxury quality, but the craftsmanship of each CUSVEN watch shows that they comfortably place in the entry-level luxury category in the world of watches.
- The crystal is the transparent covering over the face of the watch. Low-quality watches typically use mineral crystals that scratch easily even at the slightest drop. CUSVEN watches use sapphire crystals that have a 9 out of 10 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. Sapphire crystals are the gold standard and are almost exclusively used by luxury brands.
- The movement is the engine of the watch that powers the mechanics that allow it to accurately keep time. In order to ensure the precision and accuracy of each watch, the CUSVEN watches in the Kickstarter campaign feature Miyota 6S21 or Mioyta 82S0 Japanese movement, depending on the collection.
- Straps play an important role in the aesthetics and durability of the watch. Each CUSVEN watch comes with an Italian leather strap.
- Each CUSVEN collection contains unique details that are crafted and assembled by hand. Some of the fine details that stand out are the hour and second hands, the crown-shaped dial, and the inherent design for each collection.
CUSVEN has also announced that the company will implement AR technology to allow potential customers to virtually try on a CUSVEN watch before making a purchase. The earliest backers of the CUSVEN Kickstarter campaign will be able to pre-order their CUSVEN watches for an exclusive $299 price instead of the $459 MSRP price. Any editors, journalists, bloggers, or social media influencers interested in reviewing the CUSVEN collection are encouraged to reach out through the contact information listed below or via the CUSVEN Kickstarter campaign page.
CEO: Jin-Gun Kyung
Telephone: +82 010-2258-8500