XL Lifts / World Lift Partner to Launch an Affordable Line of Rough Terrain 4WD Forklifts for the Agriculture Sector at the 2019 World Ag Expo
TULARE, Calif., February 12, 2019 (Newswire.com) - XL Lifts, specializing in zero and low emissions forklifts, today launched the World™ Rough Terrain 4WD Series. Already gaining market recognition for innovation, the World Forklift line was recently named a One Planet Awards recipient. Offered through XL Lifts (a World Lift dealer), the new World Rough Terrain 4WD has capacity from 6,000 to 8,000 lbs.
“We are thrilled to be able to offer customers an affordable rough terrain 4WD forklift alternative,” said President of XL Lifts Mike Marzahl. “The World Rough Terrain 4WD series is the most cost-effective 4WD in its class. At a fraction of the cost of other 4WD forklifts, companies save thousands of dollars for a dependable, reliable and powerful forklift that meets the demands of challenging outdoor environments.”
Peter Vaz, president and founder of World Forklift, commented, “XL Lifts’ industry know-how, coupled with our superior World Rough Terrain 4WD forklift line, means that companies can get a high-performing off-road forklift at a reasonable price.”
Key benefits of the new World Rough Terrain 4WD include:
- Switchable between 2WD and 4WD on the fly
- Able to work in extreme terrains such as mud, gravel, hard-packed sand or grass
- Large “lug”-type tires and 12-inch ground and mast clearance for continual performance in even the toughest conditions
- Affordable without compromising on quality and reliability
- Meets Tier 4 emission standards utilizing Hatz turbo-charged engines
- Automatic power shift transmission with separate inching and brake pedals ideal for use on ramps and inclines
- Safety features like daylight strobes, back-up alarms and a variety of warning systems
- Standard side shifter and third valve with hosing
- EPA Compliant; CE Certified; meets or exceeds all ANSI B56.1
- Customized exterior colors
The World Rough Terrain 4WD will be unveiled for the first time at the XL Lifts World Ag Expo booth # 3302, 3303, 3304, 3402, 3403, 3404. For more information, go to http://xlliftsinc.com/product/6000-lb-and-8000-lb-4wd-rough-terrain-forklifts-by-world/.
About XL Lifts
XL Lifts specializes in zero and low emissions, and rough terrain forklifts. XL Lifts also provides consulting, new and used forklifts and other equipment, parts and maintenance software to some of the biggest marinas, boatyards, industrial ports and manufacturers worldwide such as SSA Marine at the Port of Stockton, Federal Marine Terminals, Ports America and Marine Group Boatworks. XL Lifts’ full line includes diesels, rough terrains, LPG/dual fuel, lithium and lead acid electric, and marina forklifts. More information about XL Lifts can be found at www.xlliftsinc.com.
Aimee L. Quemuel
Source: XL Lifts
Categories: Agriculture and Horticulture